Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
SERVPRO of Troup-Coweta has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Mold can cause significant damage to your property and the health of your family. In as little as 48 hours mold can consume your property and quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion. Something as small as excess humidity or a small leak can cause mold, so it’s very important to act fast. SERVPRO of Troup-Coweta Counties will quickly access & remediate your mold situation to get your life back to “like it never happened”. Call us today!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (770) 253-8972
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Troup-Coweta Counties for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Troup-Coweta Counties has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- West Point